Lagniappe

a little something extra

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sisters rock, part 3

Most people, when confronted with an unexpected overnight-delivery envelope with a law firm's return address, would turn pale and rapidly scan their recent memory for what they might have said or done that would get them sued.

But not me. When an overnight envelope was dropped at my desk in the middle of the morning, I knew just who had sent it.

Rather than let my birthday card arrive late, Colleen overnighted it from work.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger chunkinsblog said...

yeah, because in addition to being uninspired regarding a top 5 list (too constrictive anyway) I just wanted to avoid being superiorly late in the arrival of my "The King & I" themed birthday card! Megan has many wonderful things about her - and punctuality in birthday cards is definitely one of them... Alas, not su much for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home