Lagniappe

a little something extra

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why is there a lemon in my In box?

I worked from home yesterday. I came in this morning and found in my In box a script that someone else had been reading, the latest issue of a theatre journal I subscribe to, a couple of letters... and a lemon. Seriously. Spherical, yellow, citrusy. Just sitting there on top of everything else.

I asked my assistant K. about this phenomenon. Turned out one of our other co-workers had brought a Meyer lemon for each staff member in our department yesterday.

Now I have to Google for recipes that involve the juice and/or zest of one Meyer lemon.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger chunkinsblog said...

1. Really - spherical and not elliptical?
2. Let me google for you. After all, I have the M.G.
:)
C

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home