Lagniappe

a little something extra

Monday, February 06, 2006

And the lost shall be found

My cell phone was in my bathrobe pocket. I almost never wear a bathrobe, so if I hadn't decided to put it on this morning to keep warm while making some phone calls, who knows how long it might have languished there?

I'll charge it up to rescue the phone numbers I've saved in the old phone. But I've used well more than 30 minutes of airtime on the new phone, thus rendering it unreturnable. So once I've programmed the numbers from the old phone into the new phone, I'll wipe the old phone's memory and donate it to one of those organizations that provides cell phones for people who need them (domestic violence survivors, etc.) Because I am my father's daughter, I have all the manuals and periphera that belong to the old phone, so they can all go with the donation.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Blogger Tripp Hudgins said...

Now I have this odd image of you lazing around in your bathrobe, fuzzy slippers, and eating bonbons while on the phone.

Yeah, I should get out more.

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger meeegan said...

I should embody that image more!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger chunkinsblog said...

you are kidding me! ARGH! I'm glad, though, that you at least have all your old contact numbers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home