Lagniappe

a little something extra

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Annnnnd we're back

That is how most stage managers I know announce the end of a break in rehearsal. Since my entire Christmas trip represented a break in rehearsal, it seemed meet to use the phrase here.

The holiday was lovely. And I came back and found that my annual amaryllis had bloomed. It's sporting two gorgeous, fully blown frilly pink-and-white blossoms that are almost as wide across as my hand can spread, and there are two more buds about to open. The waiting mail included some cards from friends and family members. All in all, a pretty fair way to return to CA.

However, my body's still somewhat on East Coast time. So if I want to get to the gym tomorrow morning (which I do, I do), it's time now for a bath and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home