Lagniappe

a little something extra

Monday, November 07, 2005

Time conflicts and priorities management

Such dry terms that essentially add up to the outraged cry,

"What do you mean, I can't do it all???"

I have an offer of a freelance job, in an area where I want to work, with artists I want to work with, on a project I want to work on. And it conflicts with Pacific Chorale's upcoming holiday concert schedule.

That same freelance job also shows all signs of conflicting with PC's spring performance of the Brahms German Requiem (which I have heretofore only sung in English).

Sadly, it looks like I'm going to have to depart from the ranks of Pacific Chorale, thus whacking the legs out from under my sole extracurricular artistic/social connection.

Damn. But I want to do the freelance job, it's a good opportunity for me. Just, damn.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Cristopher said...

Ja der Geist spricht, das sie ruhen von ihrer Arbeit.

But not just yet.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger meeegan said...

Ja.

And, the freelance job pays a bit o' money, while the chorus does not. That counts, these days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home