Lagniappe

a little something extra

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

All the Noise, Noise, Noise, Noise!

There are roofers. Banging over my head. They have been banging steadily since mid-morning.

It is now mid-afternoon. I cannot read or concentrate. The roofers started working two weeks ago, I have no information about when they will be done, and the banging is a new technique in their process. (A new instrument in their orchestra?)

And here's the kicker. This is Southern California. Why do you have to fix a roof in Southern California where it never rains???

I'm going to finish what I'm writing. Not this blog post, but what I'm supposed to be writing. And then I'm going to scoop up a couple of scripts and RUN AWAY FROM HOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home