Lagniappe

a little something extra

Thursday, January 18, 2007

yay for JetBlue

I'm planning a trip back to the East Coast in a few weeks, to attend wee Drew's christening. The original plan was to fly out on Saturday, attend the christening festivities on Sunday, and come back to California on Monday. I had it all worked out -- approval to take a personal day off that Monday, airline reservations made during JetBlue's winter sale, etc. etc. I would be back here to start rehearsals for a new play at work on Tuesday, all refreshed.

Well. You know what they say about the best-laid plans of mice and men... apparently it also applies to dramaturgs. After I had made all my personal plans, the first rehearsal got moved back to Monday.

This is where we get to the "yay, JetBlue!" portion of our message. I don't usually do much corporate cheerleading. But through JetBlue's exquisitely clear website, I was able to change my flight to the previous day, at a later time, and still get a direct flight back to my nearest airport... all for less money than most other airlines charge for even thinking about changing a flight.

So. Drew can't talk yet, so let's all say it for him: Yay, JetBlue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home